I speak regularly on European and international climate policy developments on carbon markets, carbon removal and carbon capture.
- European Regulations and CDR by Airminers. Agenda Recording
- Enhanced Weathering Conference 2022 by Climate Cleanup. Agenda Slides
- CDR funding, markets and policy – international developments by the Swiss Carbon Removal Platform. Slides Recording
- Climate Action: the role of SMEs by Illuminem and StimShift. Agenda Slides Recording
- Examining the role of carbon markets to enhance investment in carbon removal in developing and emerging markets by UNIDO.
- Corporate Investments into Forestry & Biodiversity (CIFB) 2022 by CE Events & Media. Session: Technology panel (moderator). Agenda Recording
- Global Clean Energy Action Forum 2022, a joint convening of the 13th Clean Energy Ministerial and the 7th Mission Innovation ministerial, hosted by the US Department of Energy and Carnegie Mellon University. Session (ministerial roundtable): A Critical Tool for Carbon Management: Removing Carbon Dioxide from the Air.
- 22nd Annual IEA-IETA-EPRI Workshop on Greenhouse Gas Emissions Trading by IEA, IETA and EPRI. Session: What role could international carbon markets play to accelerate Direct Air Capture and Storage (DACS) deployment? Agenda Slides
- Carbon Forward 2022 by Redshaw Advisors and Carbon Pulse. Session: Removals are moving in (moderator). Agenda
- Bridging the gap – the case for European leadership in carbon removals by Carbon Gap. Session: EU Carbon Removals Certification Mechanism – why certification matters. Recording Summary
- COP27 Side events at Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt.
- COP27 Daily Briefing by OpenAir Collective. Recording
- Carbon Removals Certification Framework: How to Set the Standards for Success by Politico. Agenda and recording
- Carbon Removal: 2022 progress and predictions for the year ahead by Patch, DAC Coalition, and Carbon Business Council. Agenda and recording
- European Climate Summit 2021 by IETA. Session: What does Article 6 mean for Europe? (moderator). Agenda and recording
- Carbon Forward 2021 Online. Session: Countdown to 2050: the prospects for removals in compliance markets (moderator). Agenda
- Baltic Carbon Forum 2021 by BASRECCS. Session: Practices in CC(U)S Policy and Regulatory Frameworks. Agenda Slides Recording
- Waste to Energy – the Beauty or the Beast? by ESWET with EURACTIV. Session: EU Climate Neutrality: CCS and Waste to Energy. Agenda and recording
- CCS in International Climate Negotiations by GCCSI. Agenda and recording
- Carbon Sequestration (Hiilensidonta 2021) by Finnish Bioenergy Association. Session: Development of CCS in Europe. Agenda
- World Hydrogen Congress 2020 by Green Power Conferences. Session: let’s talk scale – blue hydrogen and CCS.
- Carbon Forward 2020. Session: Hitting net-zero with Carbon Removals (moderator). Agenda
- Towards Carbon Neutrality by EURACTIV. Agenda and recording
- The European Green Deal and CCS by GCCSI. Recording
- European Climate Summit by IETA. Session: Industrial Decarbonisation – The Next Challenge. Agenda Report
- Carbon Capture and Storage – A Responsible Bridge to Low-Carbon Future? by German Development Institute. Agenda
- Environment Day by Viru Keemia Grupp. Session: The role of CCS in the European Climate Policy. (In Estonian) Slides
- COP25 Side Events in Madrid.
- Closing Loops – Recipe for a Truly Circular Economy by EuRIC. Session: Circular Economy Package. Agenda
- Steel for Packaging – A Pioneer for Circular Economy by APEAL. Session: the Importance of Recycling for the Circular Economy. Article
- Closing the raw materials loop by Eurometaux. How recycling can help secure Europe’s low carbon future. Agenda Recording
Airminers: European Regulations and CDR, 2022
Baltic Carbon Forum: CCS in FitFor55 Package, 2021
ESWET: EU Climate Neutrality. CCS and W-t-e, 2021
Countdown to COP 26: CCS in climate negotiations, 2021
Euractiv: One year into the European Green Deal, 2020
CCS Talks: The European Green Deal and CCS, 2020
Updates straight to your inbox.